Community Support Case Management:
The Community Support Case Manager will work directly with families referred by the Grandview Consolidated School District #4 that are experiencing financial difficulties due to illness, unemployment, under-employment, injury, or other life-changing and traumatic situations. Together, the Case Manager and client will conduct an individual assessment and make short and long term goals to achieve a more stable living environment and increase overall economic stability.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Schedule and meet with Grandview CSD#4 representatives and community partners
- Schedule and conduct individual client assessments and follow up appointments
- Assist in building client action plans
- Provide emergency and financial assistance that fall within GAP's guidelines and overall mission
- Maintain records of services provided, track progress, and enter data into assigned database
- Prepare monthly & quarterly reports to Executive Director
- Assist in the development and implementation of life skills classes
- Network with local social service providers
- Assist with GAP's emergency assistance program as needed
- Attend and assist in GAP's community programs
- Perform other duties as assigned by Executive Director
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Services or similar field required - Will consider professional experience in lieu of Degree
- 5+ years of case management experience highly preferred
Submit cover letter, resume, and desired salary requirements to GAP's Executive Director, email@example.com. Please enter subject line as "Community Support Case Manager Application"
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Google Drive
- Working knowledge of Mid-America Assistance Coalition (MAACLink) - Preferred
- Working knowledge of KC Medicine Cabinet - Preferred
- Above average communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong decision-making and time management skills
- Must be able to multi-task and assist co-workers
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Grandview Assistance Program's Mission and Vision
Our mission is to cultivate a community of care by offering support and instilling hope to our neighbors facing adversity.
Our vision is to initiate and implement a variety of programs and services which meet our client's immediate and long-range needs.